Last 24 hours to get the Red Winter Special Edition Hardcover
In just 24 hours, the Red Winter Special Edition Hardcover Omnibus Kickstarter comes to an end. It’s been a crazy couple of months for me and my team—weeks of preparation getting everything ready, then an explosive launch where we blasted through stretch goals, then a mind-blowing and humbling amount of continued support, excitement, and enthusiasm. We just broke $300k CAD in funding and 3,000% of our funding goal!
This project has catapulted to a level of success far beyond what we imagined when we first started planning it. Thank you for all of your support!
With 2000+ backers, we have unlocked all stretch goals! Here is a recap:
- SUPER Stretch Goal: All-new EPILOGUE!
- Bonus Addition: Prince of Shadows short story now included
- Stretch Goal #10: Upgraded endpapers with all-new art
- Stretch Goal #9: Yumei raven pin and matching sticker
- Stretch Goal #8: Uzume and Sarutahiko stickers
- Stretch Goal #7: Onenju bracelet
- Stretch Goal #6: Upgraded Chapter 1 facing pages
- Stretch Goal #5: 2nd side of the etched wooden bookmark
- Stretch Goal #4: Upgraded scene-break graphics
- Stretch Goal #3: Red Winter-themed washi tape
- Stretch Goal #2: Kitsune keychain and matching sticker
- Stretch Goal #1: Susano sticker
All copies are signed and personalized by yours truly, and with all the goodies and stretch goals, this isn’t something you want to miss. We also have a tier for just the cover artwork, stickers, and bookmark. Check out all the details on the Kickstarter page.
I know I’ve said this before, but the only guaranteed way to get a copy of the special edition hardcover is through Kickstarter!! We’re only printing these beauties once. The campaign ends on Friday, October 13 at 11:59pm MDT.